dimecres, 26 de maig del 2010

Oral Presentations




Text to explain the video

Good morning I'm Francesc and I'm 12 years old. Today I'm talking about Albert Einstein. First I'm going to do a little introduction, then I'm going talk about his early life, then I'm goig to talk about his adult life and finally I'm going to talk about his old age.

Albert Einstein (14 March 1879-18 April 1955) was jew and a theoretical phisicist and a philosoper. He recived the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect.

Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, in the Kingdom of Wütettemberg in the German Empire on 14 March 1879. His father was Hermann Einstein, and his mother was Pauline Einstein. From very small traball and was very intelligent. He was at a Catholic elementary school from the age of 5 until 10. Also, Einstein had early seech difficulties, but he was a top student in this school. At the age of 17 he gradued and his father approval to renunce his citizenship in the German Kingdom.

Einstein and Mileva Maric married in January 1903 and he had 2 children. First in 1904 their had Hans Albert Einstein an finally in 1910 their had Eduard. Maric and Einstein divorced on 14 February 1919, having lived apart for 5 years old. After graduating, Einstein spent almost of his tim frustrating to searching for a teatching post, but a former classmate's father helped him secure a job. Finally he gets a job in Federal Office with his friends.

In 1933, Einstein was compelled to emigrate to the USA due to the rise to power of the Nazis under Germany's new chancellor, Adolf Hitler. While visiting American universities in 1933, he discovered that the new German governmment passed a law barring jews, so he can't work in his office. But finally this law dissapeared, so he became an American citizen in 1940. On 17 April 1955, Albert Einstein experienced internal bledding wich had previously been reinforced, that was the cause of his death

My observation

-I use a Power point and I spent 3 minutes or more to talk -I look at the audience, but I move a little. I don't read, because I prepare a lot -I put the ideas in the correct order and ask all the questions -The informationd was good and detailed, but I think there were too much. -The grammar is correct. The vocabulary is normal, I repeat some words. I don't use the dictionary. -The pronunce wasn't very good, but I'm fluent, I don't speak with breaks or interruptions.


My classmates observation

Ferran Illa: He talked about Rafa Nadal. He do the oral presentation was good but he didn't use good the powerpoint. He spoke and pronunced good, but he didn't practise a lot.

Jordi Maries: He talked about Asterix and Obelix. He didn't use a powerpoint, but it was good, he spoke and pronunced good and practised a lot.

Júlia Masó: She talked about Gerard Piqué. She used a powerpoint. She did the presentation very short, but it was very good.

Andreu Mayolas: He talked about Fernando Torres. At the beginig he had a problem with his memory and powerpoint. He restarted and and was good. He spoke very fast, but he pronunced and practised a lot.

Ferran Veciana: He talked about Morth and Phill. He used a funny and interesting powerpoint. He spoke good, and he pronunced bad. Finally he had a problem with the presentation of the characters. He practise...

Ivet: She talked about Miley Cirus (Hannah Montana): She used a powerpoint with music. He practised a lot and he know a lot of things of this character.

Cèlia: She talked about The Simpsons. She didn't used a powerpoint. She read a lot of her paper and he didn't practised a lot.

1 comentari:

  1. Is it very interesting
    Do not know... which had won many awards!!!
    It is very intelligent
    This oral presentation is very good!!

    ResponElimina